■ Six Modular Engaging Video Lessons
■ Educational Resource & Activity Materials – for easy and flexible implementation
■ Online Quizzes and Polls
■ Professional Training, Development & Tech Support includes
“Through our charity organization we are able to give the gift of health to youth and families underserved communities. Contact us in the event that funds are not available for school or community health/nutrition and wellness education. Every child deserves a chance to lead a healthier life! We want to help.”
KickinNutrition.TV improves youth knowledge, awareness, critical thinking, and skills in choosing and preparing nutrient-rich foods in their daily lives. The program objectives are to understand how overall healthy habits are impacted by the quality of foods consumed, energy balance, disease-prevention strategies, media literacy and exercise. KNTV has reached 70,000 students in FL, TN, NC, KY, DL, CA, MA, NY, WV, LA. The program is a valued resource for SNAP-ED programs and 4-H National.
- Measurable increase in reported readiness to change and self-efficacy
- 57% increase in confidence in knowing proper portions of foods to choose.
- 54% increase in reported Daily breakfast consumption.
- 44% increase in youths choosing not the eat a fast-food meal in the past week.
Measurable Impact on Health Behavior
- Making my own snacks
- Identifying and eating whole grain foods daily
- Helping to cook family dinner
- Eating low-fat dairy foods daily
- Drinking water more often
- Reading Nutrition Facts labels
- Choosing proper portions